How can this
- Subject area:
- Age group:
- KS 1, KS 2, KS 3, KS 4, KS 5
- Interactive site
This course is primarily designed for Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL), Prevent professionals or equivalent roles who make Prevent referrals. If that responsibility is a part of your job role, regardless of your job title, then this course is for you.
This course builds on your existing awareness of Prevent and will explain how to make a Prevent referral that is both informed and with good intention.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- know what a Prevent referral is
- know what information to gather
- know who to speak to, to validate concerns
- identify valid causes for concern
- know the key principles for making a Prevent referral