How can this
- Subject area:
- Prevent duty, Reporting concerns
- Age group:
- Early Years, KS 1, KS 2, KS 3, KS 4, KS 5
- Parent information
- Pdf, Presentation slides
A short booklet and supporting slide pack for parents and carers covering:
- what Prevent is
- definitions and key terms
- ways to start difficult conversations
- signs and indicators that a young person may be susceptible to radicalisation
- how to raise concerns about a child or young person who may have been radicalised
The leaflet can be sent to parents digitally, or it can be printed out and shared. If you require an alternative format for printing, please contact us via the ‘contact us’ page.
The slide pack is editable and available to download.